The Employment & Labor Law Section of the Idaho State Bar meets at 12:00 p.m. noon (MT) on the fourth Wednesday of the month at The Law Center, 525 W. Jefferson Street in Boise. Participation via telephone conference is also available. The meetings include a 0.5 hour CLE on a topic related to employment/labor law.
Upcoming Meetings & Material
- Employment & Labor Law Section Meeting on April 28, 2021 12:00 pm
- Employment & Labor Law Section Meeting on May 26, 2021 12:00 pm
- Employment & Labor Law Section Meeting on June 23, 2021 12:00 pm
- Employment & Labor Law Section Meeting on July 28, 2021 12:00 pm
- Employment & Labor Law Section Meeting on August 25, 2021 12:00 pm
If you are interested in joining the Employment and Labor Law Section, complete the Section Registration Form and return it with payment to Dayna Ferrero at the Idaho State Bar, PO Box 895, Boise, Idaho 83701.
Membership dues are as follows:
2021 Standard Membership Dues – $25
Law Students – FREE
To view the section’s by-laws, select: Employment & Labor Law Section By-Laws.
At Large Council Members
The Employment & Labor Law Section of the Idaho State Bar presents information on this website as a service to our members and others in the field of labor and employment law. Our goal is to provide information of value to attorneys practicing in this area.
While this website endeavors to be accurate and timely, we make no warranty or guarantee concerning the accuracy or reliability of the content at this site or of other sites which may be linked to this site. Nothing contained in this website should be taken as legal advice.