To promote high standards of professional conduct and to aid in the advancement of the administration of justice.
- Judge John Stegner Appointed to Idaho Supreme Court
- Results of the 2018 Eastern Division Board of Commissioners Election
- Idaho Open Meeting Law and Public Records Act Workshops – Multiple Dates & Locations
- Access to Justice FUND Run/Walk 5K – Registration Now Open! -June 2
- Electronic Filing in the Supreme Court
Get a Referral to an Idaho Attorney
The Lawyer Referral Service helps you find a regular priced Attorney based on your area of need or location.
Can't Afford an Attorney?
Check to see if you qualify for an attorney through the Idaho Volunteer Lawyers Program. Subject to case type specifications and financial eligibility.
Upcoming ISB/ILF CLE Courses
May 31, 2018 11:00 am
Professionalism for the Ethical Lawyer (Live Audio Streaming)
June 13, 2018 9:00 am
2018 Idaho Legislative Review (Boise/Live Webcast)
June 19, 2018 11:00 am
Ethics and Email (Live Audio Streaming)
July 18, 2018
2018 Idaho State Bar Annual Meeting
July 31, 2018 11:00 am
Lawyer Ethics and Disputes with Clients (Live Audio Streaming)
September 25, 2018 11:00 am
2018 Sexual Harassment Update (Live Audio Streaming)