To promote high standards of professional conduct and to aid in the advancement of the administration of justice.
- Bar Exam Results
- Save the Date for Pro Bono Week Kick Off – Oct. 22
- Call for Nominations: Richard C. Fields Civility Award- Deadline Sept. 21
- Seventh District Investiture of Andrew Woolf- Sept. 21
- 2018 District of Idaho Bench Bar Conferences
- Federal Bar Association 14th Annual Tri-State Seminar Sept. 20-22
Get a Referral to an Idaho Attorney
The Lawyer Referral Service helps you find a regular priced Attorney based on your area of need or location.
Can't Afford an Attorney?
Check to see if you qualify for an attorney through the Idaho Volunteer Lawyers Program. Subject to case type specifications and financial eligibility.
Upcoming ISB/ILF CLE Courses
September 20, 2018
2018 Annual Estate Planning Conference (Boise)
September 25, 2018 11:00 am
2018 Sexual Harassment Update (Live Audio Streaming)
October 5, 2018 8:00 am
New Attorney Program Fall 2018 – Boise
October 12, 2018 8:30 am
Adapting to Changing Times in Family Law (Boise)
October 19, 2018 8:30 am
Adapting to Changing Times in Family Law (Coeur d’Alene)
October 26, 2018 8:30 am
2018 U.S. Courts Bench Bar Conference (Boise)