- ABA Task Force Launches Informational Website on COVID-19
- Idaho Supreme Court Supplemental Order Re: Time Limit for Service of Summons
- Comments Sought on Proposed Idaho Juvenile Rules
- Idaho Lawyer Assistance Program Here for You During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Press Release: Federal Courthouses in Idaho Closed
- Idaho Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers re: COVID-19
Find an Attorney By Last Name
Search the Directory using a last name.
Find an Idaho Attorney
Get a Referral to an Idaho Attorney
The Lawyer Referral Service helps you find a regular priced Attorney based on your area of need and location.
Lawyer Referral Service
Can’t Afford an Attorney?
Check to see if you qualify for an attorney through the Idaho Volunteer Lawyers Program. Subject to case type specifications and financial eligibility.
Idaho Volunteer Lawyers Program
Upcoming ISB/ILF CLE Courses
- Handling Your First or Next Child Support Case – Establishment and Enforcement (Live Webcast Only) on April 15, 2020 9:00 am
- Lawyer Ethics in Real Estate Practice (Live Audio Streaming) on April 29, 2020 11:00 am
- 2020 Spring New Attorney Program on May 1, 2020 7:30 am
- LIVE EVENT 6th Annual Estate Planning Basics (Boise/Webcast)- POSTPONED to Date TBD on May 4, 2020 9:00 am
- LIVE EVENT How Ethics Rules Apply to Lawyers Outside of Law Practice (Live Audio Streaming) on May 13, 2020 11:00 am
- Drafting Waivers of Conflicts of Interests (Live Audio Streaming) on May 21, 2020 11:00 am