To promote high standards of professional conduct and to aid in the advancement of the administration of justice.
- University of Idaho Symposium: Immigration Law and Policy -March 30
- Idaho Supreme Court Annual Memorial Ceremony -March 22
- Idaho Law Review Symposium to Discuss Impact of Terry v. Ohio Decision -April 6
- Managing Your Retirement Savings Webinar -March 27
- Nominate a Lawyer for 2018 ISB Awards -Deadline March 23
- ISB Annual Meeting Scholarships -Deadline May 25
- Darrington Lecture: Liberty and Justice for Some -March 22
Get a Referral to an Idaho Attorney
The Lawyer Referral Service helps you find a regular priced Attorney based on your area of need or location.
Can't Afford an Attorney?
Check to see if you qualify for an attorney through the Idaho Volunteer Lawyers Program. Subject to case type specifications and financial eligibility.
Upcoming ISB/ILF CLE Courses
April 9, 2018 1:00 pm
4th Annual Estate Planning Basics (Boise/Live Webcast)
April 11, 2018 9:00 am
Handling Your First or Next Construction Law Case (Boise/Live Webcast)
May 3, 2018 8:00 am
New Attorney Program – Spring 2018 (Boise)
May 4, 2018 9:30 am
Idaho Substantive Law Requirements (Boise)
May 16, 2018 11:00 am
The Ethics of Confidentiality (Live Audio Streaming)
May 25, 2018 12:00 pm
CLE Idaho: Ethical Scenarios (Idaho Falls w/ Satellite Locations)