To promote high standards of professional conduct and to aid in the advancement of the administration of justice.
- Temporary Legal Employees Needed to Help With Hurricane Relief
- Naturalization 101: Application for Naturalization to U.S. Citizenship CLE
- Women’s Rights Icon Anita Hill to Speak at Bellwood Lecture Oct. 10-11 in Boise and Moscow
- Investiture Ceremony of Steven W. Boyce
- Civil Justice Reform Task Force Survey
- Legal Compensation, Benefits and Billing Rate Survey
- 2018 Malpractice Coverage Requirement – General Information
Get a Referral to an Idaho Attorney
The Lawyer Referral Service helps you find a regular priced Attorney based on your area of need or location.
Can't Afford an Attorney?
Check to see if you qualify for an attorney through the Idaho Volunteer Lawyers Program. Subject to case type specifications and financial eligibility.
Upcoming ISB/ILF CLE Courses
September 22, 2017
2017 Annual Estate Planning Conference (Boise)
October 5, 2017 8:00 am
New Attorney Program – Fall 2017 (Boise)
October 12, 2017 8:30 am
Appellate Advocacy: State and Federal Practice Tips
October 13, 2017 9:00 am
Navigating Military Divorce Cases and Child Support Guidelines (Boise)
October 20, 2017 9:00 am
Navigating Military Divorce Cases and Child Support Guidelines (Pocatello)
October 20, 2017 11:00 am
Ethics and Client Money: Trust Funds, Setoffs and Retainers (Audio Streaming)
October 26, 2017 3:00 pm
Pro Bono Jam Session: Representation in Civil Protection Orders – Boise