- 2021 Regular Idaho Legislative Session Information
- 2021 Licensing – Due Feb. 1, 2021
- U of I Offering Law Student Assistance on Pro Bono Work
- ABA COVID-19 Information and Resources Website
Find an Attorney By Last Name
Search the Directory using a last name.
Find an Idaho Attorney
Get a Referral to an Idaho Attorney
The Lawyer Referral Service helps you find a regular priced Attorney based on your area of need and location.
Lawyer Referral Service
Can’t Afford an Attorney?
Check to see if you qualify for an attorney through the Idaho Volunteer Lawyers Program. Subject to case type specifications and financial eligibility.
Idaho Volunteer Lawyers Program
Upcoming ISB/ILF CLE Courses
- Ethics and COVID-19, a Look Back at the Election and a Look Forward to the Vaccine (Live Webcast) on January 22, 2021 9:00 am
- Ethics and Client Money: Trust Funds, Expenses, Setoffs & More (Live Audio Streaming) on January 29, 2021 11:00 am
- 39th Annual Commercial Law and Bankruptcy Seminar (Live Webcast) on February 5, 2021 9:00 am
- 2021 Ethics Update, Part 1 (Live Audio Streaming) on February 9, 2021 11:00 am
- 2021 Ethics Update, Part 2 (Live Audio Streaming) on February 10, 2021 11:00 am
- Water and Environmental Resources Innovation and Management (Live Webcast) on February 12, 2021 9:00 am