- Connecting Tribal Culture and Courts, Healthy Families & Tribal Historical Preservation Law Conference 2020 (Polson, MT) – Feb. 27-28
- Intellectual Property Law Certification and Law Student Scholarship Applications Now Being Accepted
- Concordia University Panel Discussion on State v. Clarke – Jan. 24
- Concordia University Legal Summit – Housing and Hemp, Jan. 21
- 2020 Licensing Packets Have Been Mailed
Find an Attorney By Last Name
Search the Directory using a last name.
Find an Idaho Attorney
Get a Referral to an Idaho Attorney
The Lawyer Referral Service helps you find a regular priced Attorney based on your area of need and location.
Lawyer Referral Service
Can’t Afford an Attorney?
Check to see if you qualify for an attorney through the Idaho Volunteer Lawyers Program. Subject to case type specifications and financial eligibility.
Idaho Volunteer Lawyers Program
Upcoming ISB/ILF CLE Courses
- Ethics of Working with Witnesses (Live Audio Streaming) on January 24, 2020 11:00 am
- 2020 The Changing Face of Environmental and Water Law (Boise/Webcast) on January 30, 2020 9:00 am
- 38th Annual Commercial Law and Bankruptcy Seminar (McCall) on February 6, 2020 1:00 pm
- Ethical Happy Hour (Boise) on February 11, 2020 5:00 pm
- CLE Idaho: Lunch with the Judiciary (Caldwell) on February 21, 2020 11:45 am
- CLE Idaho: Lunch with the Judiciary (Coeur d’Alene) on February 21, 2020 11:45 am