To promote high standards of professional conduct and to aid in the advancement of the administration of justice.
- Access to Justice FUND Run/Walk 5K – Registration Now Open!
- Effective April 30- Order Amending Rule on Electronic Filing and Service
- Northwest Institute for Dispute Resolution CLEs -May 14-18
- Beyond the Room: Mediation via Videoconferencing -May 14-15
- Idaho Women Lawyers Free Legal Clinic-May 10
- Juvenile Rule Changes Open for Public Comment – Deadline April 25
- Pro Bono Jam Session: Defending Tenant’s Rights – April 19
- Law Day 2018 – Save the Date, May 1
Get a Referral to an Idaho Attorney
The Lawyer Referral Service helps you find a regular priced Attorney based on your area of need or location.
Can't Afford an Attorney?
Check to see if you qualify for an attorney through the Idaho Volunteer Lawyers Program. Subject to case type specifications and financial eligibility.
Upcoming ISB/ILF CLE Courses
May 3, 2018 8:00 am
New Attorney Program – Spring 2018 (Boise)
May 4, 2018 9:30 am
Idaho Substantive Law Requirements (Boise)
May 11, 2018 9:00 am
Advanced Drafting of Common Provisions in Contracts (Boise/Live Webcast)
May 16, 2018 11:00 am
The Ethics of Confidentiality (Live Audio Streaming)
May 24, 2018 8:30 am
Immigration Law Practice
May 25, 2018 12:00 pm
CLE Idaho: Ethical Scenarios (Idaho Falls w/ Satellite Locations)