- Immigration Skills Conference Nov. 4-5
- Bellwood Memorial Lecture – Oct. 27 & 28 in Boise & Moscow
- Idaho Supreme Court Press Release: Longtime Clerk, Former Justice Honored for Court Service
- Celebrate Pro Bono Week – Oct. 25 in Boise
- Casemaker Transition to Fastcase
Find an Attorney By Last Name
Search the Directory using a last name.
Find an Idaho Attorney
Get a Referral to an Idaho Attorney
The Lawyer Referral Service helps you find a regular priced Attorney based on your area of need and location.
Lawyer Referral Service
Can’t Afford an Attorney?
Check to see if you qualify for an attorney through the Idaho Volunteer Lawyers Program. Subject to case type specifications and financial eligibility.
Idaho Volunteer Lawyers Program
Upcoming ISB/ILF CLE Courses
- 2021 Family Law Conference (Ketchum – In-Person Only) on October 22, 2021 9:00 am
- Vindicating the Rule of Law: from Ruby Ridge to Guantanamo Bay – Bellwood Memorial Lecture – Boise on October 27, 2021 5:00 pm
- Vindicating the Rule of Law: from Ruby Ridge to Guantanamo Bay – Bellwood Memorial Lecture – Moscow on October 28, 2021 3:30 pm
- Ethics of Identifying Your Client: It’s Not Always Easy (Live Audio Streaming) on October 29, 2021 11:00 am
- Speaking Up and Speaking Out: Harassment, Discrimination and Bullying in the Legal Profession (Live Webcast Only) on November 2, 2021 9:00 am
- Legislative Redistricting in Idaho on November 4, 2021 9:00 am