- Essayists Needed for “Democracy Evolved: The Future of American Elections” -Deadline Nov. 20
- Idaho Supreme Court Order adopting Resolution Designating Idaho Pro Bono Week 2019
- Are We OK? Free 3-Part Wellness and Well-Being Series – Part 1 Oct. 21
- Public Records & Open Meetings Educational Sessions – McCall, Boise & Nampa
- U.S. Courts Bench Bar Conference – Boise, Oct. 25
- Pro Bono Week Mix and Mingle -Oct. 18
- Idaho Civil Justice Reform Task Force Call for Final Comments
- Bellwood Memorial Lecture – Climate Change and the Future of Energy, Oct. 22 & 23
Find an Attorney By Last Name
Search the Directory using a last name.
Find an Idaho Attorney
Get a Referral to an Idaho Attorney
The Lawyer Referral Service helps you find a regular priced Attorney based on your area of need and location.
Lawyer Referral Service
Can’t Afford an Attorney?
Check to see if you qualify for an attorney through the Idaho Volunteer Lawyers Program. Subject to case type specifications and financial eligibility.
Idaho Volunteer Lawyers Program
Upcoming ISB/ILF CLE Courses
- Making a Difference for Children: Opportunities for Pro Bono Attorneys in Child Protection Cases and Minor Guardianships – Free CLE (Boise) on October 18, 2019 11:30 am
- Bellwood Panel Discussion: Natural Resources Federalism (Boise) on October 22, 2019 1:30 pm
- Bellwood Memorial Lecture – Climate Change and the Future of Energy – Reception (Boise) on October 22, 2019 5:00 pm
- Ethical Happy Hour (Boise) on October 22, 2019 5:00 pm
- Bellwood Panel Discussion: Federalism and Native Lands (Moscow) on October 23, 2019 10:30 am
- Bellwood Memorial Lecture – Climate Change and the Future of Energy (Moscow) on October 23, 2019 3:30 pm