Official Government Website

Information Request Form

The following forms are available for download in PDF format on the Bar Counsel pages: (1) Grievance form packet (2) Fee Arbitration forms and (3) Client Assistance Fund claim forms. If you cannot open or print these documents, or if you want to find out if an attorney has had any public discipline, please use this form to contact Bar Counsel’s Office.

ver: 3.5.2 | last updated: