The Taxation, Probate & Trust Law Section of the Idaho State Bar offers education, training, and networking opportunities to attorneys who practice in federal, state, and location taxation, probate, and trust law. The section meets at 12:00 p.m. noon (MT) on the second Tuesday of February, April, June, and November at The Law Center, 525 W. Jefferson Street in Boise. Meetings may be hybrid or via Zoom only. Please check email notices for confirmation of location.
Upcoming Meetings & Material
Next Meeting: Agenda | Materials
To receive CLE credit for the Section Meeting’s CLE, click here.
- Taxation, Probate & Trust Law Section Meeting on February 13, 2024 12:00 pm
- Taxation, Probate & Trust Law Section Meeting on April 9, 2024 12:00 pm
- Taxation, Probate & Trust Law Section Meeting on June 11, 2024 12:00 pm
- Taxation, Probate & Trust Law Section Meeting on November 12, 2024 12:00 pm
- Taxation, Probate & Trust Law Section Meeting on February 11, 2025 12:00 pm
Upcoming Events & Section Sponsored CLEs
If you are interested in joining the Taxation, Probate & Trust Law Section, please register using the Section Registration Form.
Membership Dues are as follows:
Standard Membership Dues – $35
- Taxation, Probate & Trust Law Section By-Laws
- Mission Goals and Strategic Plan
- List of Past Section Chairpersons
At Large Council Members
The Taxation, Probate & Trust Law Section of the Idaho State Bar presents information on this website as a service to our members and others who provide legal services to or are interested in the fields of Taxation, Probate, and Trust law. Our goal is to provide information, education, and networking in this complex and wide-ranging area of the law.
While we strive to be accurate and timely and therefore hope to be a valuable resource to users of this site, nothing contained herein should be construed as legal advice and we make no warranty or guarantee concerning the accuracy or reliability of the content at this site or the other sites to which we link.