The Taxation, Probate & Trust Law Section of the Idaho State Bar offers education, training, and networking opportunities to attorneys who practice in federal, state, and location taxation, probate, and trust law. The section meets at 12:00 p.m. noon (MT) on the second Tuesday of February, April, June, and November at The Law Center, 525 W. Jefferson Street in Boise. Participation via telephone conference is also available.
Upcoming Meetings & Material
Next Meeting: Agenda | Material
Taxation, Probate & Trust Law Section Meeting on June 8, 2021 12:00 pm
Taxation, Probate & Trust Law Section Meeting on November 9, 2021 12:00 pm
Taxation, Probate & Trust Law Section Meeting on February 8, 2022 12:00 pm
Taxation, Probate & Trust Law Section Meeting on April 12, 2022 12:00 pm
Taxation, Probate & Trust Law Section Meeting on June 14, 2022 12:00 pm
- June 9, 2020 – Agenda | Material
- February 11, 2020 – Agenda | Material
- November 12, 2019 – Agenda | Material
- June 11, 2019 – Agenda | Material
- April 10, 2018 – Agenda | Material
- February 13, 2018 – Agenda
- December 4, 2017 – The Modern Trust | PowerPoint | Anatomy of the Perfect Modern Trust | Innovative Trust Designs
- November 14, 2017 – Agenda | Materials #1 | Materials #2
- June 30, 2017 – Section Member-Only CLE, PowerPoint Material
June 13, 2017– Canceled
- April 11, 2017 – Agenda | Materials
- February 14, 2017 – Agenda | CLE Materials
Section Sponsored Issues of The Advocate
Section Sponsored CLE Courses On-Demand
The following courses were sponsored by the Taxation, Probate & Trust Law Section. They are available to watch on-demand (self-study) with 24/7 availability so you can easily view programs whenever and wherever it is convenient. Click on the course title to see the description of the course and the cost.
If you are a member of the Taxation, Probate & Trust Law Section, you may elect to participate in our ListServ. We welcome you to this helpful service, by and for our members!
- Within 30 days of becoming a Section member, your email address will be added to the ListServ.
- If you do not wish to participate in the ListServ, you may click “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of an email at any time, or you may contact Courtnie Hovley.
The Taxation, Probate & Trust Law Section has published many form books and guides over the years to help attorneys practicing in the area. They also offer presentation materials from the Annual Estate Planning Conference. Publications are available on USB Thumb Drive (PDF format).
To access ALL available publications that are available from the Idaho State Bar and Idaho Law Foundation click HERE.
To purchase a publication click HERE and fill out a request form.
Below are the publications available for this Section:
- 12-17 – ID Probate & Estate Admin Forms 2004 – USB (TAX Section Members) – $195
- 12-19 – ID Probate & Estate Admin Forms 2004 – USB (Non Member- TAX Section) – $240
- 11-19 – 2011 Annual Advanced Estate Planning – $20
- 11-21 – 2011 Handling Your First or Next Probate Case – $10
- 12-12 – 2012 Annual Advanced Estate Planning – $20
- 13-10 – 2013 Annual Advanced Estate Planning – $20
- 14-06 – 2014 Annual Advanced Estate Planning – $20
- 15-12 – 2015 Annual Estate Planning Conference – $20
- 16-07 – 2016 Annual Estate Planning Conference – $20
- 17-10 – 2017 Annual Estate Planning Conference – $20
- 19-45 – 2019 Annual Estate Planning Conference – $20
Trust & Estate Magazines
The Taxation, Probate & Trust Law Section is pleased to announce a new working relationship with Trust & Estates Magazine. T&E has provided the link below for members that are interested in a discount subscription to their journal. Current subscribers will be able to take advantage of the discount rate upon the expiration of their current subscription. For a discount subscription, select: T&E Discount Subscription
If you are interested in joining the Taxation, Probate & Trust Law Section, please complete the Section Registration Form and return with payment of $35 to Dayna Ferrero at the Idaho State Bar, PO Box 895, Boise, Idaho 83701.
The Taxation, Probate & Trust Law Section of the Idaho State Bar presents information on this website as a service to our members and others who provide legal services to or are interested in the fields of Taxation, Probate, and Trust law. Our goal is to provide information, education, and networking in this complex and wide-ranging area of the law.
While we strive to be accurate and timely and therefore hope to be a valuable resource to users of this site, nothing contained herein should be construed as legal advice and we make no warranty or guarantee concerning the accuracy or reliability of the content at this site or the other sites to which we link.