The Real Property Section of the Idaho State Bar promotes education, training, and networking opportunities for attorneys who practice Real Property Law. The section meets at 12:00 p.m. noon (MT) on the first Wednesday of the month – September through May – at The Law Center, 525 W. Jefferson Street in Boise. Participation via telephone conference is also available. The monthly meeting includes a 0.5 hour CLE program in addition to the regular business meeting.
Upcoming Meetings & Material
Next Meeting: Agenda | Material
- Real Property Section Meeting on May 5, 2021 12:00 pm
- Real Property Section Meeting on September 1, 2021 12:00 pm
- Real Property Section Meeting on October 6, 2021 12:00 pm
- Real Property Section Meeting on November 3, 2021 12:00 pm
- Real Property Section Meeting on December 1, 2021 12:00 pm
Upcoming Section Sponsored CLEs
- Real Property and Water Law 101 in Practice (Live Webcast) on May 13, 2021 9:00 am
- The Real Property Forms Book, Second Edition – Includes Transaction forms, Financing forms, Landlord/Tenant forms, Liens and more! To order, select: PUBLICATIONS
If you are interested in joining the Real Property Section, please complete the Section Registration Form and return it with payment to Dayna Ferrero at the Idaho State Bar, PO Box 895, Boise, Idaho 83701.
Membership dues are as follows:
2021 Standard Membership Dues – $30
Law Students – $10
To view the section’s by-laws, select: Real Property Section By-Laws.
At Large Council Members
The Real Property Section of the Idaho State Bar presents information on this website as a service to our members and others who provide legal services to or are interested in the fields of Real Property law. Our goal is to provide information, education, and networking in this complex and wide-ranging area of the law.
While we strive to be accurate and timely and therefore hope to be a valuable resource to users of this site, nothing contained herein should be construed as legal advice and we make no warranty or guarantee concerning the accuracy or reliability of the content at this site or the other sites to which we link.