The Family Law Section of the Idaho State Bar designs and sponsors statewide seminars on timely topics and practice updates. The section meets the second Friday of each month at 12:00 p.m. (MT).
Upcoming Meetings & Material
Next Meeting: Agenda | Material
- Family Law Section Meeting on May 14, 2021 12:00 pm
- Family Law Section Meeting on June 11, 2021 12:00 pm
- Family Law Section Meeting on July 9, 2021 12:00 pm
- Family Law Section Meeting on August 13, 2021 12:00 pm
- Family Law Section Meeting on September 10, 2021 12:00 pm
Upcoming Section Sponsored CLEs
- Idaho Family Law Fall Conference 2021 – SAVE THE DATE on October 22, 2021 8:00 am
Membership dues are as follows:
2021 Standard Membership Dues – $30
Attorneys admitted to ISB less than 5 years – $10
Law Students – $10
To view the section’s by-laws, select: Family Law Section By-Laws.
At Large Council Members
The Family Law Section of the Idaho State Bar presents information on this website as a service to our members and others who provide legal services to or are interested in the fields of family law. Our goal is to provide information, education, and networking in this complex and wide-ranging area of the law.
While we strive to be accurate and timely and therefore hope to be a valuable resource to users of this site, nothing contained herein should be construed as legal advice and we make no warranty or guarantee concerning the accuracy or reliability of the content at this site or the other sites to which we link.