The Young Lawyers Section works to promote the interest of young and newly admitted lawyers. The section meets at 12:00 p.m. noon (MT) on the third Tuesday of the month at The Law Center, 525 W. Jefferson Street in Boise. Participation via telephone conference is also available.
Upcoming Meetings & Material
Next Meeting: Agenda | Material
- Young Lawyers Section Meeting on May 18, 2021 12:00 pm
- Young Lawyers Section Meeting on June 15, 2021 12:00 pm
- Young Lawyers Section Meeting on July 20, 2021 12:00 pm
- Young Lawyers Section Meeting on August 17, 2021 12:00 pm
- Young Lawyers Section Meeting on September 21, 2021 12:00 pm
Upcoming Events & Section Sponsored CLEs
- Virtual Trivia Night on April 28, 2021 5:30 pm
- Advising in University Title IX Investigations and Hearings – FREE CLE (Live Webcast) on April 29, 2021 12:30 pm
- CLE Idaho – The Seven Deadly Sins of Legal Writing (Live Webcast) on May 11, 2021 12:30 pm
- Continued Changes in Our Idaho State Courts from Justice Robyn Brody – FREE CLE (Live Webcast) on May 18, 2021 12:00 pm
2021 Standard Membership Dues – $35
Law Students – $10
NOTE: To be eligible for Standard Membership in the Young Lawyers Section, you must be under the age of 37 or admitted to ISB for less than 5 years.
To view the section’s by-laws, select: Young Lawyers Section By-Laws.
Get Started with Clio today. Idaho State Bar Young Lawyers’ Section Members are eligible to receive: 90 days free access to Clio; 50% discount for 6 months; and 10% lifetime discount. To take advantage of this great deal, select YLS GO CLIO.
At Large Council Members
The Young Lawyer Section of the Idaho State Bar presents information on this website as a service to our members and others who provide legal services. Our goal is to provide sources of information that might be of value to bar members and the general public.
While this web-site endeavors to be accurate and timely, nothing contained herein should be taken as legal advice. We make no warranty or guarantee concerning the accuracy or reliability of the content at this site or of other sites which may be linked to this site.