The Idaho State Bar provides membership information as a service to its members and the public. The following information is available…
- On the Idaho State Bar Website: Attorneys’ names, mailing addresses, firm/employer names, phone numbers, fax numbers, email addresses, website addresses, admission dates, current statuses, and ISB membership numbers via Attorney Roster Search on an individual attorney basis. Information on the Idaho State Bar Leadership, Practice Section Officers, and District Bar Officers is also available. The Membership Count & Statuses page breaks down the Idaho State Bar members by status and judicial district.
- For Purchase: Attorneys’ names and mailing addresses – in pre-printed label or hard copy list format only – for mailings that meet the guidelines below.
- Candidates for Idaho State Bar Commissioner or Idaho Judicial Office: Please contact the Licensing Department at (208) 334-4500 for information on ordering membership information.
The ISB reserves the right to request a review of any materials to be mailed utilizing ISB membership information. In addition, the ISB may decline to sell membership information to a requesting party deemed inappropriate; requests may be rejected if the service or product conflicts with the goals of the Idaho State Bar or the Idaho Law Foundation. Copying or use of the information provided in any format for purposes other than those approved by the ISB is strictly prohibited.
Mailings or solicitations may not use the Idaho State Bar’s name unless that product or service is formally endorsed by the ISB.
The Idaho State Bar will sell mailing information to:
- people sending campaign literature for Commission or judicial elections;
- vendors of ISB endorsed products;
- vendors of legitimate law-related services, i.e. court reporters, law book publishers, etc.
The Idaho State Bar will not sell mailing information to:
- charitable organizations seeking contributions;
- candidates for partisan political office;
- vendors of non-law-related products, i.e. cars, real estate, etc.
- Labels (Names and addresses printed in zip code order on three-up 1” x 2 13/16” self-stick labels)
- Lists (Names and addresses printed in alphabetical order on letter-sized paper)
Use the Online Labels/Lists Order Form to pay by credit card. Please be prepared to upload a copy of the proposed mailing.
To pay by check, please send a written request stating the intended use of the membership information, a copy of the proposed mailing, and the appropriate fee to Idaho State Bar, P. O. Box 895, Boise, Idaho 83701. Please include the mailing address where the labels/lists should be mailed or a contact name and phone number if the labels/lists are to be picked up. Checks should be made payable to the Idaho State Bar. Please include the appropriate postage when ordering labels by return mail.
Allow one week for processing. Contact the Licensing Department at (208) 334-4500 for more information.
The Idaho State Bar recognizes that broadcast email messages, the weekly E-Bulletin, and the website are quick and efficient ways to provide information to members. In accordance with its Policies and Procedures for Electronic Information Distribution, the Idaho State Bar will post information or send messages to its members on issues, events, or activities directly related to the Bar or Foundation and of interest and/or benefit to Idaho Bar members from the Idaho State Bar, Idaho Law Foundation and the following bar-related entities:
- Sections of the Idaho State Bar
- District Bar Associations
- Committees of the Idaho State Bar
- Committees of the Idaho Law Foundation
- Idaho Supreme Court
- U. S. Courts for the District of Idaho
- Law Schools in Idaho
- American Bar Association
A copy of our Electronic Communications Policy is available in PDF format.
Other entities not included in the Electronic Communications Policy may order labels or lists as provided in the Release of Membership Information Policy.
Mailing List Information
|1st District||Benewah, Bonner, Boundary, Kootenai, and Shoshone Counties||520||$30.00||$3.00|
|2nd District||Clearwater, Idaho, Latah, Lewis, and Nez Perce Counties||250||$30.00||$3.00|
|3rd District||Adams, Canyon, Gem, Owyhee, Payette, and Washington Counties||345||$30.00||$3.00|
|4th District||Ada, Boise, Elmore, and Valley Counties||2,585||$75.00||$6.00|
|5th District||Blaine, Camas, Cassia, Gooding, Jerome, Lincoln, Minidoka, and Twin Falls Counties||360||$30.00||$3.00|
|6th District||Bannock, Bear Lake, Caribou, Franklin, Oneida, and Power Counties||235||$30.00||$3.00|
|7th District||Bingham, Bonneville, Butte, Clark, Custer, Fremont, Jefferson, Lemhi, Madison, and Teton Counties||485||$30.00||$3.00|
|Full Membership||All categories of membership, both in and out of Idaho||6,950||$225.00||$10.00|
|In-State Membership||All categories of membership, in Idaho only||4,765||$200.00||$9.00|
|New Admittees - 12 mo.||Admitted within the past year||Will vary||$60.00||$3.00|
|New Admittees - 6 mo.||Admitted within the past six months||Will vary||$30.00||$3.00|
|SEC-AGL||Agricultural Law Section members||80||$30.00||$3.00|
|SEC-ANM||Animal Law Section members||35||$30.00||$3.00|
|SEC-APL||Appellate Practice Section members||150||$30.00||$3.00|
|SEC-BUS||Business & Corporate Law Section members||435||$30.00||$3.00|
|SEC-CHP||Child Protection Law Section members||105||$30.00||$3.00|
|SEC-BNK||Commercial Law & Bankruptcy Section members||190||$30.00||$3.00|
|SEC-ADR||Dispute Resolution Section members||80||$30.00||$3.00|
|SEC-DIV||Diversity Section members||65||$30.00||$3.00|
|SEC-EMP||Employment & Labor Law Section members||240||$30.00||$3.00|
|SEC-ENR||Environment & Natural Resources Law Section members||145||$30.00||$3.00|
|SEC-FAM||Family Law Section members||350||$30.00||$3.00|
|SEC-GOV||Government & Public Sector Lawyers Section members||220||$30.00||$3.00|
|SEC-HEA||Health Law Section members||130||$30.00||$3.00|
|SEC-ILH||Idaho Legal History Section||110||$30.00||$3.00|
|SEC-IND||Indian Law Section members||75||$30.00||$3.00|
|SEC-IPL||Intellectual Property Law Section members||95||$30.00||$3.00|
|SEC-LIT||Litigation Section members||365||$30.00||$3.00|
|SEC-PRO||Professionalism & Ethics Section members||135||$30.00||$3.00|
|SEC-REA||Real Property Law Section members||455||$30.00||$3.00|
|SEC-TAX||Taxation, Probate & Trust Law Section members||455||$30.00||$3.00|
|SEC-WTR||Water Law Section members||110||$30.00||$3.00|
|SEC-WCS||Workers' Compensation Law Section members||90||$30.00||$3.00|
|SEC-YLS||Young Lawyers Section members||165||$30.00||$3.00|