Increasing access to legal services and enhancing public understanding of the law.a
Can’t Afford an Attorney?
Check to see if you qualify for an attorney through the Idaho Volunteer Lawyers Program. Subject to case type specifications and financial eligibility.
Looking for Law Day Podcast Information?
In celebration of Law Day, Law Related Education sponsors a podcast contest to encourage students in grades 9 to 12 to create a podcast that explores the Law Day theme.
- Pocatello Family Law Self-Help Workshop on April 8, 2020 9:20 am
- Kootenai County FAMILY LAW workshop on April 9, 2020 10:00 am
- ** CANCELLED ** Boise – Veteran’s Legal Clinic on April 10, 2020 2:00 pm
- ** CANCELLED ** Boise ITLA Street Law Clinic on April 13, 2020 4:00 pm
- Idaho Falls – Divorce, Custody, Support Self-Help Workshop on April 14, 2020 8:30 am
- Caldwell –Divorce, Custody, Support Self-Help Workshop on April 14, 2020 9:15 am
- Bonner County Self-Help Workshop on April 14, 2020 10:00 am
- ** CANCELLED ** Canyon County Family Law Clinic on April 14, 2020 11:00 am