Increasing access to legal services and enhancing public understanding of the law.
Can’t Afford an Attorney?
Check to see if you qualify for an attorney through the Idaho Volunteer Lawyers Program. Subject to case type specifications and financial eligibility.
Looking for Law Day Podcast Information?
In celebration of Law Day, Law Related Education sponsors a podcast contest to encourage students in grades 9 to 12 to create a podcast that explores the Law Day theme.
- Pocatello Family Law Self-Help Workshop on September 23, 2020 9:20 am
- Kootenai County CIVIL Law Workshop on September 23, 2020 10:00 am
- Kootenai County FAMILY LAW workshop on September 24, 2020 10:00 am
- **CANCELED** Caldwell Community Legal Clinic on September 24, 2020 4:00 pm
- Idaho Falls – Divorce, Custody, Support Self-Help ZOOM Workshop on September 24, 2020 5:30 pm
- Shoshone County Self-Help Workshop on September 25, 2020 10:00 am
- ** CANCELLED ** Boise ITLA Street Law Clinic on September 28, 2020 4:00 pm
- Caldwell –Divorce, Custody, Support Self-Help Workshop on September 29, 2020 9:15 am