Increasing access to legal services and enhancing public understanding of the law.
Can’t Afford an Attorney?
Check to see if you qualify for an attorney through the Idaho Volunteer Lawyers Program. Subject to case type specifications and financial eligibility.
Looking for Law Day Podcast Information?
In celebration of Law Day, Law Related Education sponsors a podcast contest to encourage students in grades 9 to 12 to create a podcast that explores the Law Day theme.
- Caldwell –Divorce, Custody, Support Self-Help Workshop on January 21, 2020 9:15 am
- Bonner County Self-Help Workshop on January 21, 2020 10:00 am
- Boise – Community and Senior Clinic on January 21, 2020 10:00 am
- Twin Falls Family Law Workshop on January 21, 2020 2:00 pm
- Twin Falls- Free Attorney workshop on January 21, 2020 3:00 pm
- Idaho Falls – Divorce, Custody, Support Self-Help Workshop on January 22, 2020 8:30 am
- Pocatello Family Law Self-Help Workshop on January 22, 2020 9:20 am
- Kootenai County CIVIL Law Workshop on January 22, 2020 10:00 am