Increasing access to legal services and enhancing public understanding of the law.
Can’t Afford an Attorney?
Check to see if you qualify for an attorney through the Idaho Volunteer Lawyers Program. Subject to case type specifications and financial eligibility.
Looking for Law Day Podcast Information?
In celebration of Law Day, Law Related Education sponsors a podcast contest to encourage students in grades 9 to 12 to create a podcast that explores the Law Day theme.
Celebrate Constitution Day! Join us in person or virtually on September 17 from 12:00 to 1:30 p.m. (MT) for an in-depth discussion on our Constitution and First Amendment rights. Teachers, students, and other community members can sign up here. Attorneys sign up here.
- Canyon Co & SW Idaho – CAO – Zoom Forms Workshop on September 21, 2021 9:30 am
- Twin Falls – CAO – Forms Workshop – Family Law on September 21, 2021 2:00 pm
- Twin Falls – Attorney Workshop on September 21, 2021 3:00 pm
- Northern Idaho – CAO – Zoom Workshop – Family Law on September 22, 2021 10:00 am
- Canyon Co & SW Idaho – CA Zoom Forms Workshop on September 23, 2021 5:30 pm
- Northern Idaho – CAO – Zoom Workshop – Civil Issues on September 27, 2021 10:00 am
- ITLA Telephone Clinic on September 27, 2021 4:00 pm
- Canyon Co & SW Idaho – CAO – Zoom Forms Workshop on September 28, 2021 9:30 am