Increasing access to legal services and enhancing public understanding of the law.
Can’t Afford an Attorney?
Check to see if you qualify for an attorney through the Idaho Volunteer Lawyers Program. Subject to case type specifications and financial eligibility.
Looking for Law Day Podcast Information?
In celebration of Law Day, Law Related Education sponsors a podcast contest to encourage students in grades 9 to 12 to create a podcast that explores the Law Day theme.
- Twin Falls Family Law Workshop on February 18, 2020 2:00 pm
- Twin Falls- Free Attorney workshop on February 18, 2020 3:00 pm
- Idaho Falls – Divorce, Custody, Support Self-Help Workshop on February 19, 2020 8:30 am
- Pocatello Family Law Self-Help Workshop on February 19, 2020 9:20 am
- Kootenai County CIVIL Law Workshop on February 19, 2020 10:00 am
- Twin Falls – Guardianship Attorney Workshop on February 19, 2020 3:00 pm
- Kootenai County FAMILY LAW workshop on February 20, 2020 10:00 am
- Boise Community Clinic- Interfaith Sanctuary on February 20, 2020 4:00 pm