Increasing access to legal services and enhancing public understanding of the law.
In search of legal assistance?
The Idaho Volunteer Lawyers Program assists Idahoans with civil legal issues. Qualifying for help is based on the income and assets of all people living in your home. It is also based on the kind of legal problem you have. To determine qualification, please complete the application to our program below. IVLP cannot assist with criminal issues.
Looking for Law Day Podcast Information?
In celebration of Law Day, Law Related Education sponsors a podcast contest to encourage students in grades 9 to 12 to create a podcast that explores the Law Day theme.
- ITLA Street Law Clinic (phone) on August 22, 2022 4:00 pm
- Senior Legal Clinic on August 23, 2022 11:00 am
- Lawyer in the Library (Nampa) – Community Legal Clinic on August 25, 2022 12:00 pm
- Lawyer in the Library (Boise) – Community Legal Clinic on September 6, 2022 12:00 pm
- ITLA Street Law Clinic (phone) on September 12, 2022 4:00 pm
- Lawyer in the Library (Garden City) Community Legal Clinic on September 15, 2022 4:00 pm
- Lawyer in the Library (Nampa) – Community Legal Clinic on September 22, 2022 12:00 pm
- ITLA Street Law Clinic (phone) on September 26, 2022 4:00 pm