Increasing access to legal services and enhancing public understanding of the law.
Can’t Afford an Attorney?
Check to see if you qualify for an attorney through the Idaho Volunteer Lawyers Program. Subject to case type specifications and financial eligibility.
Looking for Law Day Podcast Information?
In celebration of Law Day, Law Related Education sponsors a podcast contest to encourage students in grades 9 to 12 to create a podcast that explores the Law Day theme.
- Pocatello Family Law Self-Help Workshop on December 11, 2019 9:20 am
- Kootenai County FAMILY LAW workshop on December 12, 2019 10:00 am
- Caldwell –Divorce, Custody, Support Self-Help Workshop on December 17, 2019 9:15 am
- Boise – Community and Senior Clinic on December 17, 2019 10:00 am
- Bonner County Self-Help Workshop on December 17, 2019 10:00 am
- Twin Falls Family Law Workshop on December 17, 2019 2:00 pm
- Twin Falls- Free Attorney workshop on December 17, 2019 3:00 pm
- Idaho Falls – Divorce, Custody, Support Self-Help Workshop on December 18, 2019 8:30 am