Increasing access to legal services and enhancing public understanding of the law.
Can’t Afford an Attorney?
Check to see if you qualify for an attorney through the Idaho Volunteer Lawyers Program. Subject to case type specifications and financial eligibility.
Looking for Law Day Podcast Information?
In celebration of Law Day, Law Related Education sponsors a podcast contest to encourage students in grades 9 to 12 to create a podcast that explores the Law Day theme.
- Idaho Falls – CAO Divorce, Custody, Support Workshop on November 19, 2019 8:40 am
- Caldwell – CAO Divorce, Custody & Support Workshop on November 19, 2019 9:15 am
- Boise – Community and Senior Clinic on November 19, 2019 10:00 am
- Pocatello – CAO Divorce, Custody, Support Workshop on November 20, 2019 9:15 am
- Garden City – Community Legal Clinic on November 20, 2019 11:00 am
- Boise Street Law Clinic on November 25, 2019 4:00 pm
- Idaho Falls – Senior Clinic on November 26, 2019 10:00 am
- Boise – Veteran’s Legal Clinic on December 6, 2019 2:00 pm