Increasing access to legal services and enhancing public understanding of the law.a
Can’t Afford an Attorney?
Check to see if you qualify for an attorney through the Idaho Volunteer Lawyers Program. Subject to case type specifications and financial eligibility.
Looking for Law Day Podcast Information?
In celebration of Law Day, Law Related Education sponsors a podcast contest to encourage students in grades 9 to 12 to create a podcast that explores the Law Day theme.
- Idaho Falls – Divorce, Custody, Support Self-Help Workshop on June 2, 2020 8:30 am
- Caldwell –Divorce, Custody, Support Self-Help Workshop on June 2, 2020 9:15 am
- Bonner County Self-Help Workshop on June 2, 2020 10:00 am
- Twin Falls Family Law Workshop on June 2, 2020 2:00 pm
- Pocatello Family Law Self-Help Workshop on June 3, 2020 9:20 am
- Kootenai County CIVIL Law Workshop on June 3, 2020 10:00 am
- Kootenai County FAMILY LAW workshop on June 4, 2020 10:00 am
- ** CANCELLED ** Boise Veterans Wills Clinic on June 5, 2020 9:00 am