Increasing access to legal services and enhancing public understanding of the law.
Can’t Afford an Attorney?
Check to see if you qualify for an attorney through the Idaho Volunteer Lawyers Program. Subject to case type specifications and financial eligibility.
Looking for Law Day Podcast Information?
In celebration of Law Day, Law Related Education sponsors a podcast contest to encourage students in grades 9 to 12 to create a podcast that explores the Law Day theme.
- Benewah County Self-Help Workshop on August 7, 2020 10:00 am
- ** CANCELLED ** Boise ITLA Street Law Clinic on August 10, 2020 4:00 pm
- Idaho Falls – Divorce, Custody, Support Self-Help Workshop on August 11, 2020 8:30 am
- Caldwell –Divorce, Custody, Support Self-Help Workshop on August 11, 2020 9:15 am
- Bonner County Self-Help Workshop on August 11, 2020 10:00 am
- ** CANCELLED ** Canyon County Family Law Clinic on August 11, 2020 11:00 am
- Twin Falls Family Law Workshop on August 11, 2020 2:00 pm
- Lewiston– Legal Forms Workshop on August 12, 2020 8:30 am