Increasing access to legal services and enhancing public understanding of the law.
Can’t Afford an Attorney?
Check to see if you qualify for an attorney through the Idaho Volunteer Lawyers Program. Subject to case type specifications and financial eligibility.
Looking for Law Day Podcast Information?
In celebration of Law Day, Law Related Education sponsors a podcast contest to encourage students in grades 9 to 12 to create a podcast that explores the Law Day theme.
- Boise Street Law Clinic on November 25, 2019 4:00 pm
- Idaho Falls – Senior Clinic on November 26, 2019 10:00 am
- Boise – Veteran’s Legal Clinic on December 6, 2019 2:00 pm
- Boise Street Law Clinic on December 9, 2019 4:00 pm
- Canyon County Family Law Clinic on December 10, 2019 11:00 am
- Lewiston– Legal Forms Workshop on December 11, 2019 8:30 am
- Bannock County CAO Attorney Clinic on December 11, 2019 2:00 pm
- Twin Falls – Guardianship Attorney Workshop on December 11, 2019 3:00 pm