Increasing access to legal services and enhancing public understanding of the law.
Can’t Afford an Attorney?
Check to see if you qualify for an attorney through the Idaho Volunteer Lawyers Program. Subject to case type specifications and financial eligibility.
Looking for Law Day Podcast Information?
In celebration of Law Day, Law Related Education sponsors a podcast contest to encourage students in grades 9 to 12 to create a podcast that explores the Law Day theme.
- Kootenai County FAMILY LAW workshop on February 20, 2020 10:00 am
- Boise Community Clinic- Interfaith Sanctuary on February 20, 2020 4:00 pm
- Boundary County Self-Help Workshop on February 21, 2020 10:00 am
- Boise ITLA Street Law Clinic on February 24, 2020 4:00 pm
- Caldwell –Divorce, Custody, Support Self-Help Workshop on February 25, 2020 9:15 am
- Idaho Falls – Senior Clinic on February 25, 2020 10:00 am
- Bonner County Self-Help Workshop on February 25, 2020 10:00 am
- Twin Falls Family Law Workshop on February 25, 2020 2:00 pm