2019 Year End Season of Thanks CLE Bundling Package
Offered by the Idaho Law Foundation, Inc. and Abila
TIME OFFER – November 20th through December 15th
10.0 CLE credits (self-study) for only $200.00
Idaho Programs! Idaho MCLE Approved! Presented in Idaho!
With the start of the season of thanks and the end of the year fast approaching, the Idaho Law Foundation, Inc. and Abila would like to assist you in getting self-study credits. Between November 20th and December 15th, you may purchase the Year End Season of Thanks Bundling Package, which includes 10.0 CLE credits for only $200! You will be given 90 days to make your program selections, with an additional 90 days following your selection to view each program. By selecting online, on-demand streaming, you will have the convenience to watch whenever and wherever you like!
As part of the bundling package, we are pleased to offer the following programs presented by high caliber, knowledgeable legal professionals including 2019 ISB Annual Meeting CLE Sessions:
- Cybersecurity Vulnerabilities – You and Your Client (2019) – 1.5 CLE credits of which .75 is Ethics
- 2019 Lessons from the Masters – 1.5 CLE credits of which .5 is Ethics credits / NAC Approved
- Clearing Barriers to Military Legal Readiness (2019) – 1.5 CLE credits of which .75 are Ethics credits
- A View from the Appellate Bench in Idaho (2019) – 1.5 CLE credits / NAC Approved
- Technology and a New Generation: How Progress Affects Professional Responsibility (2019) – 2.0 Ethics credits / NAC Approved
- Can I Get This Tweet Admitted? Evidentiary Issues in the Digital Age (2019) – 2.0 CLE credits / NAC Approved
- Handling Your First or Next Adoption Case (2017) – 2.0 CLE credits / NAC Approved
- Handling Your First or Next Divorce Case (2018) – 1.75 CLE credits / NAC Approved
- Handling Your First or Next Workers Compensation Case (2017) – 2.0 CLE credits / NAC Approved
- Handling Your First or Next Construction Law Case (2018) – 2.0 CLE credits / NAC Approved
- 2018 Annual Flagship CLE – Legal Malpractice Coverage (2018) – 4.0 CLE credits of which 2.0 is Ethics
- 2017 Annual Flagship CLE – Law Practice Management: A Mini-MBA for Legal Practitioners (2017) – 3.75 CLE credits of which 0.5 is Ethics
- 2018 Lessons from the Masters (2018) – 1.5 CLE credits of which 0.5 is Ethics / NAC Approved
- Ethics and Practical Issues in Dealing with Persons with a Developmental Disability (2017) – 1.5 CLE credits of which 0.75 is Ethics / NAC Approved
- How Immigration Law Affects Your Law Practice (2017) – 2.0 CLE credits
- Judicial Independence and Integrity in These Hyper-Partisan Times (2017) – 1.75 CLE credits of which 0.5 is Ethics
- LGBTQ and the #MeToo Movement: The Modern Civil Rights Movement (2018) – 2.0 CLE credits of which 0.25 is Ethics
- Recent Updates on Parental Rights: From Rotating Custody to Same-Sex Couples (2017) – 1.0 CLE credits
- Understanding the Needs of the Military Population in the Criminal Justice System (2017) – 2.0 CLE credits of which 0.25 is Ethics / NAC Approved
- 2018 Charitable Tax Update (2018) – 1.5 CLE credits
- Arbitration Law and Practice (2018) – 1.75 CLE credits
- How to Settle Any Case Using Mediation: Insights from the Mediators’ Perspective (2018) – 1.25 CLE credits
- Everything a Lawyer Needs to Know About Appeal Bonds (2018) – 1.25 CLE credits / NAC Approved
- Changing Perspective: How I Would Approach an Appeal Today (2017) – 0.75 CLE credits / NAC Approved
Please Note: You will not be eligible to receive additional credit for the CLEs listed above you have attended or watched in the past. No refunds will be provided. No extensions will be awarded. All sales are final.
Your support of Idaho Law Foundation CLE programming provides the necessary resources to fulfill the Foundation’s goal of enriching the public’s understanding of and respect for the law and legal system.
To take advantage of this great offer, select: 2019 YEAR END SEASON OF THANKS BUNDLING PACKAGE – ENDS DECEMBER 15!
2020 licensing packets have been mailed. Please watch for your packet in the mail. If you have not received your licensing packet by Wednesday December 11, Please contact the Licensing Department at 208-334-4500. Information on how to complete your licensing online can be found here.