Sponsored by the Idaho Law Foundation, Inc.
**Live Webcast Available
2.0 CLE credits – NAC Approved
Registration begins at 8:30 a.m.
Join the Idaho Law Foundation and experienced practitioner Jason Monteleone (Johnson & Monteleone, LLP) as he covers several topics on wrongful death cases, including:
- Who CAN Make Claims and Who SHOULD Make Claims;
- Damages to be Claimed;
- How to Prove Damages at Trial;
- Representing Minors or Disabled Beneficiaries and/or Multiple Claimants;
- Conflicts and Ethical Considerations; and
- Dealing with the Cap on Non-Economic Damages.
Your support of Idaho Law Foundation CLE programming provides the necessary resources to fulfill the Foundation’s goal of enriching the public’s understanding of and respect for the law and legal system.