LIMITED TIME OFFER – June 18th through June 29th
12.5 CLE Credits (self-study) for only $125.00
Idaho Programs! Idaho MCLE Approved! Presented in Idaho!
With the official start of the 2018 summer, the Idaho Law Foundation and Abila would like to offer a sizzling CLE bundling package to assist you in obtaining self-study credits. Between June 19 and June 29, you may purchase the 2018 Summer Sizzle CLE Bundling Package, Which includes a total of 12.5 CLE credits for only $125.00! You will be given 90 days to make your program selections, with an additional 90 days following your selection to view each program. Through selecting online, on-demand streaming, you will have the convenience to watch whenever and wherever.
As part of the bundling package, we are pleased to offer the following programs presented by high-caliber, knowledgeable legal professionals:
- 2018 Annual Flagship CLE – Legal Malpractice Coverage (2018) – 4.0 CLE credits of which 2.0 is Ethics
- 2017 Annual Flagship CLE – Law Practice Management: A Mini-MBA for Legal Practitioners (2017) – 3.75 CLE credits of which 0.5 is Ethics
- 2017 Lessons from the Masters (2017) – 1.5 CLE credits of which 0.5 is Ethics / NAC Approved
- Changing Perspective: How I Would Approach an Appeal Today (2017) – 0.75 CLE credits / NAC Approved
- Ethics and Practical Issues in Dealing with Persons with a Developmental Disability (2017) – 1.5 CLE credits of which 0.75 is Ethics / NAC Approved
- Flood Control, Salmon, Dams and Treaties: Regional Issues Affecting Idaho ‘s Water Users (2017) – 1.0 CLE credit / NAC Approved
- Future Trends in the Federal Courts: An Update on Upcoming Changes (2017) – 1.0 CLE credits
- Handling Your First or Next Adoption Case (2017) – 2.0 CLE credits / NAC Approved
- Handling Your First or Next Divorce Case (2018) – 1.75 CLE credits / NAC Approved
- Handling Your First or Next Workers Compensation Case (2017) – 2.0 CLE credits / NAC Approved
- How Immigration Law Affects Your Law Practice (2017) – 2.0 CLE credits
- Judicial Independence and Integrity in These Hyper-Partisan Times (2017) – 1.75 CLE credits of which 0.5 is Ethics
- Recent Updates on Parental Rights: From Rotating Custody to Same-Sex Couples (2017) – 1.0 CLE credits
- Understanding the Needs of the Military Population in the Criminal Justice System (2017) – 2.0 CLE credits of which 0.25 is Ethics / NAC Approved
Please Note: You will not be eligible to receive additional credit for any of the CLEs listed above that you have attended or rented in the past. No refunds; no extensions; all sales are final.
Your support of Idaho Law Foundation CLE programming provides the necessary resources to fulfill the Foundation’s goal of enriching the public’s understanding of and respect for the law and legal system.
To take advantage of this great offer, select: 2018 SUMMER SIZZLE BUNDLE – ENDS FRIDAY, JUNE 29!