2018 Year End Season of Thanks Bundling Package
Offered by the Idaho Law Foundation, Inc. and Abila
LIMITED TIME OFFER – November 19th through December 14th
10.0 CLE credits (self-study) for only $200.00
Idaho Programs! Idaho MCLE Approved! Presented in Idaho!
With the start of the season of thanks and the end of the year fast approaching, the Idaho Law Foundation, Inc. and Abila would like to assist you in getting self-study credits. Between November 19th and December 14th, you may purchase the Year End Season of Thanks Bundling Package, which includes 10.0 CLE credits for only $200! You will be given 90 days to make your program selections, with an additional 90 days following your selection to view each program. By selecting online, on-demand streaming, you will have the convenience to watch whenever and wherever you like!
As part of the bundling package, we are pleased to offer the following programs presented by high caliber, knowledgeable legal professionals:
- 2018 Annual Flagship CLE – Legal Malpractice Coverage (2018) – 4.0 CLE credits of which 2.0 is Ethics
- 2018 Charitable Tax Update (2018) – 1.5 CLE credits
- 2018 Idaho Legislative Review (2018) – 2.0 CLE credits / NAC Approved
- 2018 Lessons from the Masters (2018) – 1.25 CLE credits / NAC Approved
- Arbitration Law and Practice (2018) – 1.75 CLE credits
- Ethics and Practical Issues in Dealing with Persons with a Developmental Disability (2017) – 1.5 CLE credits of which 0.75 is Ethics / NAC Approved
- Everything a Lawyer Needs to Know About Appeal Bonds (2018) – 1.25 CLE credits / NAC Approved
- Handling Your First or Next Adoption Case (2017) – 2.0 CLE credits / NAC Approved
- Handling Your First or Next Construction Law Case (2018) – 2.0 CLE credits / NAC Approved
- Handling Your First or Next Divorce Case (2018) – 1.75 CLE credits / NAC Approved
- Handling Your First or Next Immigration Case (2018) – 2.0 CLE credits
- How to Settle Any Case Using Mediation: Insights from the Mediators’ Perspective (2018) – 1.25 CLE credits
- Immigration Law Practice (2018) – 3.0 CLE credits of which 0.5 is Ethics
- LGBTQ and the MeToo Movement: The Modern Civil Rights Movement (2018) – 2.0 CLE credits of which 0.5 is Ethics
- Understanding the Needs of the Military Population in the Criminal Justice System (2017) – 2.0 CLE credits of which 0.25 is Ethics / NAC Approved
Please Note: You will not be eligible to receive additional credit for the CLEs listed above you have attended or rented in the past. No refunds will be provided. No extensions will be awarded. All sales are final.
Your support of Idaho Law Foundation CLE programming provides the necessary resources to fulfill the Foundation’s goal of enriching the public’s understanding of and respect for the law and legal system.
To take advantage of this great offer, select: 2018 YEAR END SEASON OF THANKS BUNDLING PACKAGE – ENDS FRIDAY, DECEMBER 14!