The Water Law Section of the Idaho State Bar focuses on issues of concern to water law attorneys and works closely with the Idaho Water Users Association. The section meets at 12:00 p.m. noon (MT) on the second Thursday of January, March, May, July, September, and November at The Law Center, 525 W. Jefferson Street in Boise. Participation via telephone conference is also available.
Upcoming Meetings & Material
- Water Law Section Meeting on May 13, 2021 12:00 pm
- Water Law Section Meeting on July 8, 2021 12:00 pm
- Water Law Section Meeting on September 9, 2021 12:00 pm
- Water Law Section Meeting on November 11, 2021 12:00 pm
- Water Law Section Meeting on January 13, 2022 12:00 pm
Upcoming Section Sponsored CLEs
- Real Property and Water Law 101 in Practice (Live Webcast) on May 13, 2021 9:00 am
If you are interested in joining the Water Law Section, please complete the Section Registration Form and return it with payment of $25 to Dayna Ferrero at the Idaho State Bar, PO Box 895, Boise, Idaho 83701.
To view the section’s by-laws, select: Water Law Section By-Laws.
At Large Council Members
The Water Law Section of the Idaho State Bar presents information on this website as a service to our members and others who provide legal services to or are interested in the field of water law. Our goal is to provide information, education, and networking in this complex area of the law.
While we strive to be accurate and timely and therefore hope to be a valuable resource to users of this site, nothing contained herein should be construed as legal advice and we make no warranty or guarantee concerning the accuracy or reliability of the content at this site or the other sites to which we link.