The Dispute Resolution Section of the Idaho State Bar promotes the education, training, and networking of Dispute Resolution practitioners. The section meets at 12:00 p.m. noon (MT) on the third Wednesday of January, April, August, & October at The Law Center, 525 W. Jefferson Street in Boise. Participation via telephone conference is also available.
Upcoming Meetings & Material
- Dispute Resolution Section Meeting on April 20, 2022 12:00 pm
- Dispute Resolution Section Meeting on August 17, 2022 12:00 pm
- Dispute Resolution Section Meeting on October 19, 2022 12:00 pm
- Dispute Resolution Section Meeting on January 18, 2023 12:00 pm
- Dispute Resolution Section Meeting on February 15, 2023 12:00 pm
If you are interested in joining the Dispute Resolution Section, please register using the Section Registration Form.
Membership dues are as follows:
2022 Standard Membership Dues – $30
Law Students – $10
To view the section’s by-laws, select: Dispute Resolution Section By-Laws
At Large Council Members
The Dispute Resolution Section of the Idaho State Bar presents information on this website as a service to our members and others who provide legal services. Our goal is to provide information, education, and networking in this complex and wide-ranging area of the law.
While we strive to be accurate and timely and therefore hope to be a valuable resource to users of this site, nothing contained herein should be construed as legal advice and we make no warranty or guarantee concerning the accuracy or reliability of the content at this site or the other sites to which we link.