Sponsor: Idaho Law Foundation, Inc. in partnership with Destination CLEs
Join Destination CLEs in the Caribbean on the island of Puerto Rico. The Island of Enchantment or “Isla del Encanto!” as the locals call it. This conference offers 12 hours of Continuing Legal Education, including ethics credit, in family law and military family law. There will be plenty of time to enjoy the island with tours or just relaxing by the beach.
Details on the CLE courses and registration fees can be found in the conference brochure.
Keynote Address & Dinner
Practicing Law & Loving Life: Choose Both
Featuring Adam Markel – Bestselling author, Speaker and Resilience Researcher
Other CLE Session include:
- Family Law
- Military Family Law – Ethical Considerations, Jurisdiction Issues & Civilian Criminal Law Crossover
- Domestic Violence – When It’s Part of Your Case
- Impact of Mental Health and Substance Abuse in Family Law Cases
- Legacy Retirement v. Blended Retirement System
- Litigating the Military Retirement as an Asset
- Freedom of Information Act for Military Members
Register now with refunds available if initiated by September 1, 2022. For more information, please contact Mary DeSpain at 907-231-2111 or Mary@DestinationCLEs.com.