Sponsored by the Idaho State Bar Taxation, Probate & Trust Law Section
10.5 CLE Credits of which 1.25 can be Ethics
In-Person Attendance Only
Join the Taxation, Probate & Trust Law Section for their Annual Estate Planning Conference, held in the beautiful City of Trees!
Topics will include:
- Economic Update: Mid-Year Review – Steve Scranton, Spokane, WA
- Business Succession Planning for Estate Planners – Jonathan R. Bauer, Boise, ID
- Special Needs Planning for the Non-Specialist: Tips, Tools & Resources – Dennis S. Voorhees, Twin Falls, ID
- Third-Quarter Investment Outlook for 2017 – James A. Coats and Jason Norris, Portland, OR
- Non-Transfer Tax Uses of LLCS – Ed Morrow, Cincinnati, OH
- Practical Skills of Conservatorship & Guardianship – David J. Wilson, Boise, ID (moderator); Julie Adams DeFord, Nampa, ID; and Pamela B. Massey, Coeur d’Alene, ID
- Medicaid Planning – Professor John Miller and Aaron D. Roepke, Moscow, ID
- Considerations in Starting & Sustaining Your Estate Planning Practice – Natasha N. Hazlett, Boise, ID
- Attorney Succession Planning – Bradley G. Andrews, Boise, ID
- Beneficiary Deemed Owner Trusts – Ed Morrow, Cincinnati, OH
- Hot Topics in Estate Planning for Retirement Benefits – Kathy Sherby, Louis, MO
- Federal Tax Update – Sam Donaldson, Atlanta, GA
Lodging available at the following nearby hotels:
- Hotel 43 – Call (208) 342-4622 by August 24 and mention “Idaho State Bar” to receive negotiated rate of $129/night.
- Hampton Inn & Suites – Call (208) 331-1900 by August 31 and mention “2017 Annual Estate Planning Conference” to receive negotiated rate of $135/night.
To view a full schedule of events, click here: 2017 Annual Estate Planning Conference Brochure