On Wednesday through Friday, March 21 to 23, the Idaho Law Foundation’s Law Related Education Program will be hosting the Idaho High School Mock Trial Championship. 12 teams qualified during three regional competitions held in February and early March. The following schools will be participating:
- The Ambrose School (Two teams; Meridian)
- Centennial High School (Meridian)
- Century High School (Pocatello)
- Helena High School (Helena, Montana; two teams)
- Lewiston High School (Two teams)
- The Logos School (Two teams; Moscow)
- Moscow High School
- Mountain Home High School
In addition to the Mock Trial Competition, the Law Foundation will also be hosting the 6th Annual Courtroom Artist Contest. Six students from all parts of the state will be participating. The winning mock trial team and artist will represent Idaho at the National High School Mock Trial Championship in May.
For more information about the competition visit idahomocktrial.org or contact Carey Shoufler, Idaho Law Foundation Law Related Education Director, at (208) 334-4500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.