2022 Back to School CLE Bundle – Extended to Sept. 30th
2022 Back to School CLE Bundle
Limited Time Offer – Extended through September 30th – 12 CLE credits (self-study) for only $125. Idaho Programs! Idaho MCLE Approved!
With the kids back in class it is a great time to sharpen your pencil too! Between September 6th and 30th, the Idaho Law Foundation is offering the Back to School Bundle Package, which includes 12.0 CLE self-study credits for only $125! You will be given 90 days to make your program selections, with an additional 90 days following your selection to view each program. By selecting online, on-demand streaming, you will have the convenience to watch whenever and wherever you like!
Please Note: You will not be eligible to receive additional credit for the CLEs listed above you have attended or watched in the past. No refunds will be provided. No extensions will be awarded. All sales are final.
Your support of Idaho Law Foundation CLE programming provides the necessary resources to fulfill the Foundation’s goal of enriching the public’s understanding of and respect for the law and legal system. To take advantage of this great offer, select: 2022 Back to School Bundle.
*After you purchase your bundle, it is helpful to also have this list of courses up on a separate screen so that you can easily see the credits for each course to choose the 12.0 credits that you would like. You will be given 7 tokens in total, one to use on each course. Please contact Carissa Carns with any questions.
- Hog-Tight Fences and Dirk-Knives: Decoding Statutes from Idaho’s Infancy (2021) – 1.5 CLE credits / NAC Approved
- Handling Your First Appeal (2021) – 1.5 CLE credits / NAC Approved
- Local Rules Update and Practice Pointers (2021) – 1.5 CLE credits / NAC Approved
- 2021 Lessons from the Masters (2021) – 1.5 CLE credits of which .5 are Ethics / NAC Approved
- Internet Defamation (2021) – 1.5 CLE credits
- So, You’re Going to the United States Supreme Court – Now What? (2021) – 1.5 CLE credits
- Recalibrating Your Law Practice for the Evolving Cybersecurity Threats (2021) – 1.5 Ethics credits / NAC Approved
- The History of Idaho in the Ninth Circuit (2021) – 1.5 CLE credits
- Emerging Issues in the Trademark Law and Unfair Competition (2021) – 1.5 CLE credits
- The Climate of Civility and Professionalism in the Practice of Law in Idaho (2021) – 2.0 Ethics credits / NAC Approved
- 2020 Lessons from the Masters (2020) – 1.5 CLE credits of which .5 are Ethics
- Ethical Guidance for Cyber-Crime Prevention and Response (2020) – 1.5 CLE credits of which 1.5 are Ethics
- Violence in the Legal Profession: A Study of Idaho and our Colleagues Nationwide (2020) – 1.5 CLE credits
- Ten Things All Idaho Lawyers Should Know About Indian Law and Business or Murder? The U.S. Supreme Court and Herrera v. Wyoming (2020) – 1.5 CLE credits
- The Life Cycle of an Estate Plan: Understanding Estate Planning Strategies and Use of Basic Wills and Trusts (2020) – 2.0 CLE credits 1.0 / NAC Approved
- Con Law by the Numbers (2020) – 2.0 CLE credits
- Lawyer Well-Being: What’s It Got to Do with Me? (2020) – 1.5 CLE credits
- Holistic Trial Work: Viewing Your Case with an Eye Towards Appeal and Viewing Your Appeal with an Eye Toward Remand (2020) – 1.5 CLE credits / NAC Approved
- Social Media & Ethics (2020) – 1.5 CLE credits of which 1.5 are Ethics
- Understanding and Representing Clients Who’ve Experienced Trauma in Family Law Matters – What You Need to Know About Trauma (2020) – 1.5 CLE credits
- Clearing Barriers to Military Legal Readiness (2019) – 1.5 CLE credits of which .75 are Ethics
- A View From the Appellate Bench in Idaho (2019) – 1.5 CLE credits of which 1.5 / NAC Approved
- 2019 Lessons from the Masters (2019) – 1.5 CLE credits of which .5 is Ethics credits / NAC Approved
- Technology and a New Generation: How Progress Affects Professional Responsibility (2019) – 2.0 Ethics credits / NAC Approved
- Can I Get This Tweet Admitted? Evidentiary Issues in the Digital Age (2019) – 2.0 CLE credits / NAC Approved
- Handling Your First or Next Divorce Case (2018) – 1.75 CLE credits / NAC Approved
- Handling Your First or Next Construction Law Case (2018) – 2.0 CLE credits / NAC Approved
- Handling Your First or Next Immigration Law Case (2018) – 2.0 CLE credits