The Idaho State Bar is pleased to announce the addition of Casemaker's suite of premium services to the Idaho Casemaker library, at no additional cost to attorneys. Now, you have access to not only Casemaker's broad and comprehensive libraries which cover all 50 states and Federal materials, but you now have access to a suite of tools that make research faster and easier. These premium services include Casecheck+, CiteCheck, and CasemakerDigest, and these, as well as the basic Casemaker research tool, are available at no cost to active members and judges.
The login and password information will not change for the new Casemaker. If you forgot your password, please contact the Idaho State Bar at (208) 334-4500. Technical questions can be directed to Casemaker at (877) 659-0801, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Idaho State Bar Active members and judges have access to the Casemaker online law library. Inactive and senior members are now able to sign up for Annual Subscriptions at the cost of $30.00.
Casemaker is a unique online legal research tool with a powerful search engine providing access to a combination of state and federal materials. Casemaker includes historic to current cases, statutes, and regulations.
Comprehensive, accurate and timely Internet legal research is available through the Casemaker Web Library. This powerful Internet law library provides members of the Idaho State Bar with access to the legal research materials to serve clients.
The Casemaker Web Library provides a comprehensive search engine system with many of the features that you have come to expect from online legal research.
- Simple & Powerful Search Logic - You can connect key words and phrases using the Casemaker Web Library's search logic. This search logic allows you to narrow your search so that you get the results that most closely fit with the issue you are researching.
- Natural Language - Simply type your question containing the key words into the basic search query box and the search engine will use its own intelligence to find the results that match the terms in your query.
- Database Fields - Using the advanced search screen template, you can enter specific information into fields such as citation, date, attorney and more. Utilizing the fields will allow you to find specific information very quickly.
- Track Research Time By Client - The new Casemaker system allows you to create client records and then attach the time you spend on research to that client.
- Build Your Own Research Folders - Your research can be quickly dragged into folders you create allowing you to create a mini library of often used research materials.
You can download the Casemaker Mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store using your mobile device. However, to use the Casemaker mobile application you must register online. To do so, you will need to access the Casemaker website through your Bar Association website using your computer. Once you have entered Casemaker on the left side of the screen there is an area called "My Accounts." Below "My Accounts" you will see a link for "Mobile Application." Clicking this will direct you to a form to fill out and submit to receive a reference code. Please note that the reference code is case sensitive. Now, open the mobile application on your device. You may be asked for a username and password or for a reference code. Your username is the email address you used to register the mobile application. Your password is the reference code you received.
You are able to contact a person who will be able to assist you anytime. Between the hours of 8:00a.m. to 8:00p.m. (MST) weekdays, you will get a trained Lawriter Legal Research Representative. If you call during non-traditional business hours you will be directed to a call center representative who will inquire to your need.
Toll Free 1-877-659-0801 and/or email: email@example.com
The Casemaker Help Center is an online educational site including tutorials to help you learn how to use Casemaker.