The Agricultural Law Practice Section will focus on and highlight specific legal topics that affect agricultural law and keep its members apprised of current events and current law changes that affect this area of practice. The section meets at 12:00 p.m. noon (MT) on the fourth Thursday of the month at The Law Center, 525 W. Jefferson Street in Boise. Meetings may be hybrid or via Zoom only. Please check email notices for confirmation of location.
Upcoming Meetings & Material
Next Meeting: Agenda | Material
To receive CLE credit for the Section Meeting’s CLE, click here.
- Agricultural Law Section Meeting on June 7, 2023 12:00 pm
- Agricultural Law Section Meeting on June 22, 2023 12:00 pm
- Agricultural Law Section Meeting on September 28, 2023 12:00 pm
- Agricultural Law Section Meeting on October 26, 2023 12:00 pm
- Agricultural Law Section Meeting on November 23, 2023 12:00 pm
Upcoming Section Sponsored CLEs
- February 23, 2023 – Material
- October 27, 2022 – Agenda
- December 15, 2021 – Material
- November 23, 2021 – Material
- October 28, 2021 – Agenda
- March 25, 2021 – Material
- February 25, 2021 – Agenda | Materials
- December 14, 2020 – Agenda | Materials
- November 19, 2020 – Agenda | Materials
- October 22, 2020 – Agenda | Materials
- September 24, 2020 – Agenda | Materials
- August 27, 2020 – Agenda | Materials
- June 25, 2020 – Agenda
- May 28, 2020 – Agenda
Current Issues and Tips in Agricultural Law in Multi-State Practice – 4.0 CLE Credits, June 24, 2021
If you are interested in joining the Agricultural Law Section, please register using the Section Registration Form.
Membership dues are as follows:
Standard Membership Dues – $30
Attorneys Admitted to ISB Less Than 3 Years – $20
Law Students, Law Professors, Law Clerks, Senior ISB Members and Members of the Public – $20
To view the section’s by-laws, select: Agricultural Law Section By-Laws.
Agricultural Law’s Statement
At Large Council Members
The Agricultural Law Section of the Idaho State Bar presents information on this website as a service to our members and others who provide legal services to or are interested in the field of Agricultural Law. Our goal is to provide information, education, and networking in this complex area of the law.
While we strive to be accurate and timely and therefore hope to be a valuable resource to users of this site, nothing contained herein should be construed as legal advice and we make no warranty or guarantee concerning the accuracy or reliability of the content at this site or the other sites to which we link.