- Display Advertisement Mechanical Requirements
- Advertisement Payment Policy
- Publisher’s Copy Protection Policy
As part of our service, our advertising staff can assist you in creating your ad. Please contact Communications Director Lindsey Welfley for assistance with your ad’s layout and design.
If you are having a professional graphic designer create your ad it must meet the following pre-press standards:
- Ads must be submitted in digital format.
- Only the following graphic design formats are acceptable:
- Encapsulated PostScript (EPS), recommended for best results
- Tagged Image File Format (TIFF)
- All other formats will be refused. No Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, or Excel files.
- All graphics within a file must have a resolution of 300 dpi at 100% with the fonts fully embedded and must adhere to the measurements of the ad.
- When submitting an ad that includes graphics include the graphics as separate files in addition to your ad file.
- Allow for 1/8 ” bleed on all full and 1/2 page ads.
- Color ads must be CMYK.
The publisher requires all “first-time” advertisers to prepay their first ad insertion. Subsequent monthly billing is accepted.
Payment is due and payable 30 days from the invoice date. Advertising will be canceled when the payment of published advertising is 60 days past due.
For more information regarding payment, contact Communications Director Lindsey Welfley.
Advertisers and advertising agencies assume liability for all content (including text, representations, and illustrations) of advertisements printed and assume responsibility for any claims arising thereof made against the publisher.
The publisher reserves the right to reject any advertising not in keeping with its standards. All copy is subject to publisher’s approval.