Skip to content

Trust Account/Malpractice Insurance Coverage Request Form

To request a trust account certificate and/or a malpractice insurance coverage form, please complete the following online request form. The requested form(s) will be mailed to the attorney's mailing address in the Idaho State Bar records.
  • Please select one of the following:
  • (Optional)

Firms needing trust account certificates and/or malpractice insurance forms for several attorneys can request new forms by sending an email to the Licensing Department listing the attorneys' names and Idaho State Bar numbers along with the name and address of the person who should receive the forms.