Fighting Consumer Fraud and Identity Theft in Idaho
Join consumer protection experts from the Federal Trade Commission and the Idaho Attorney General’s office to learn:Save the date for a free webinar about fighting consumer fraud and identity theft in Idaho on November 16th at 1:00 PM MT/12 noon PT.
- the top scams reported in Idaho
- how to avoid common scams
- how to avoid and recover from identity theft
- how you can get free consumer education materials to share with your community
- how you can work with the FTC and the Idaho Attorney General’s office to protect people from scams and identity theft
Who should participate?
The free webinar is for anyone in Idaho who wants to learn how to protect people from scams and identity theft. Join us if you:
- work for a legal services provider or social service provider
- work in law enforcement
- are a financial educator or librarian
- are a leader in your business community
- are a leader in your faith community
- are a member of a military organization
- want to learn how to help people in your community avoid fraud
Participate on your own, invite others in your area, or hold a watch party for your colleagues and friends to watch the webinar together. Please share this webinar invitation with others in Idaho who are interested in fighting fraud and identity theft.
How can you participate?
Advance registration is not available, so, for now, save the date.
On November 16th at 1:00 PM MT/12 noon PT:
- Call 1-800-230-1059 and give the operator the webinar name: Fighting Consumer Fraud and Identity Theft in Idaho
- Then log in to join the webinar
If you have trouble joining the webinar on November 16th, you can download the presentation at Consumer.gov/StateWebinars
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org