Mock Trial Cases
Access the last five mock trial cases using the links below. Please note that these cases are the intellectual property of the Idaho Law Foundation and any use or reprint must be approved by the Idaho Law Foundation prior to use.
If you are looking for a specific legal topic not covered in the cases below, the Law Related Education Program has many other cases available. Contact Carey Shoufler for more information.
- 2021: United States v. Luka Edelman (Criminal – Domestic Terrorism)
- 2020: Essie Rivera v. Micah Donnelly (Civil – Election Misconduct)
- 2019: State of Idaho v. Carolyn Armistad (Criminal – Homicide)
- 2018: Mills Property Management v. Skylar Bloomington (Civil – Fair Housing)
- 2017: State of Idaho v Elliot Stewart (Criminal – Grand Theft)