On occasion, material submitted to The Advocate cannot be presented in the printed version due to space considerations. At those times, links to special reports, supplemental material and full-length references will appear in this space.
The Idaho State Bar Commission will be presenting a free CLE before each Resolution Roadshow meeting to address the issue of bullying, which is sure to engage even more members of the bar. Below are the columns that sparked the discussion.
- Gresback – August President’s Message: “Confessions of a Recovering Bully”
- Gresback – September President’s Message: “Are Bullying Lawyers Psychopaths?”
- Gresback – November/December President’s Message: “Deposition Bullies, Witness Coaching and Discovery Abuse”
- Letters – A collection of five letters to the editor on bullying
- Managing a Bully Without Becoming One – A free CLE during the Roadshow
- Gresback – January President’s Message: “Eight Lessons From the Bullying Road Show”