Trust Account Certificate Request Form

Trust account certitificates are not provided as blank forms. They are preprinted with the attorney's current trust account records. To request a certificate, please complete the following online request form or contact the Licensing Department at (208) 334-4500. Certificates will be mailed to the attorney's address of record.

Attorneys changing firms/employers may update their membership information and request a new trust account certificate by using the online Address Change Form.

Attorney's Name:
Idaho State Bar Number:
Additional Information:

Firms that have opened new trust accounts or changed the name of their current trust accounts can order new certificates for all their attorneys by sending an email to the Licensing Department listing the attorneys' names and Idaho State Bar numbers along with the name and address of the person who should recieve the certificates.