The Idaho Law Foundation’s Law Related Education Program is gearing up for the 2021 high school mock trial season and needs judges, attorneys, and non-attorney community members to volunteer for judging panels.
The 2021 mock trial competition will be entirely online. Each team will participate in 2-4 preliminary rounds, followed by a state championship competition.
All trial rounds will be conducted online via Zoom. Judges will need:
- A computer capable of joining a Zoom meeting
- Access to Zoom from the computer’s camera and microphone
- A reliable internet connection capable of handling two-way audio/video communication
Competition dates and times include:
- Preliminary Rounds: Every Tuesday and Thursday from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. MT, starting Thursday, February 4th and running until Tuesday, March 9th.
- Idaho State Championship: Thursday and Friday, March 18th and 19th with trial rounds beginning at 3:00 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. MT
Thanks for helping make this year’s mock trial competition successful for Idaho high school students.