Sponsored by the Idaho Law Foundation, Inc. in partnership with Abila and WebCredenza, Inc.
**Live Audio Stream Only
1.0 Ethics credit
This program will cover the following topics:
- Ethics and ethical drawing lines – what’s an acceptable level of deception in negotiations?
- Affirmative statements of fact, value or intent in settlements
- Silence about adverse law in negotiations
- Silence about facts unknown to an opponent or counter-party
- Silence about errors in settlement agreements or transactional documents
- Non-litigation work in another state – “temporary” practice