Sponsored by the Idaho Law Foundation, Inc. in partnership with Abila and WebCredenza, Inc.
**Live Audio Stream Only
1.0 Ethics credit
This program will cover the following topics:
- Attorney ethics, conflicts of interest, and disqualification standards
- How ethics rules and disqualification standards overlap and vary from each other
- Ethics standards and tests for obtaining – or defending against disqualification
- Joint representations and disqualification – if co-counsel is disqualified, are you?
- Screening for conflicts of interest and the risk of imputation of conflicts/disqualification to other attorneys
- Ethical sanctions and their relationship to disqualification