2021 Uniform Commercial Code Update
Sponsored by the Idaho Law Foundation, Inc. in partnership with Abila and WebCredenza, Inc.
Wednesday, January 6, 2021
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (MT)
**Live Audio Stream Only
1.0 CLE Credit
Registration Fee: $55.00
The overlapping articles of the UCC impact most business, commercial and real estate transactions. From the perfection of security interests to the enforceability of promissory notes and investment contracts to equipment leases and the sale of goods, the UCC plays a role in most significant transactions. This program, led by one of the nation’s leading authorities on the UCC, will provide you with a wide-ranging discussion of developments under the many articles of the UCC, including secured transactions, investment notes, sales, and equipment leasing.
- Recent UCC developments for transactional attorneys
- Developments impacting commercial, business and real estate transactions
- UCC Article 9, asset-based transactions and secured transactions
- Sales of goods contracts
- Equipment leases, including computer equipment and capital equipment
- Notes, guarantees and letters of credit