Application for UBE Score Transfer and Admission to the Idaho State Bar
The 2016 Application for UBE Score Transfer and Admission to the Idaho State Bar, along with complete information for this process, are available in PDF format. You will need Acrobat Reader to open and print the documents. ( Get Acrobat Reader). Please submit all forms on white paper.
Please print out the following:
- 2016 UBE Score Transfer Application Information Sheet – Includes all instructions for completing the application. Please print these instructions and keep them for future reference.
- 2016 Application for UBE Score Transfer and Admission to the Idaho State Bar – Only original applications will be accepted.
- Fingerprint Card – Request a Fingerprint Card, complete all information and return the card with the application.
- Authorization and Release Form - Submit two forms for each application.
- Consent to Release Student Records - Submit two forms for each law school attended.
- Reference Form - Copy one for all references listed on the application.
- Section II of the Idaho Bar Commission Rules
Request a Copy of a Previously Filed Application
The Idaho State Bar Charges a $25.00 fee for all copies of previously filed applications. To obtain a copy or copies of your application, please submit a written request accompanied by the $25.00 fee for each copy to:
Idaho State Bar
PO Box 895
Boise, ID 83701
Please list the name and mailing address for the receipt of each copy and whether a certified statement should accompany the copy.