Philip M. Bevis
Bevis, Thiry & Schindele, PA PO Box 827 Boise, ID 83701 Phone: (208) 345-1040 Fax: (208) 345-0365 firstname.lastname@example.org
Sarah Q. Simmons
Wevorce 1702 W. Fairview Avenue Boise, ID 83702 Phone: (208) 938-6723 ext. 717 email@example.com
Stephen A. Stokes
Idaho National Guard 3882 W. Ellsworth Street, Bldg. 440 Boise, ID 83705 Phone: (208) 272-3573 firstname.lastname@example.org
Alidjani Law, PLLC 1775 W. State Street, #308 Boise, ID 83702 Phone: (208) 284-9657 email@example.com
- Morning CLE Committee – This committee organizes morning CLE’s, usually an hour long on any topic of interest, offered to members of the 4th District. Morning CLEs usually occur once every two months.
- Bench & Bar Committee – This committee assists in organizing and conducting periodic luncheons bringing together members of 4th District bench and bar members. This activity provides a forum for understanding new developments in the courts, presenting new cooperative projects and generally enjoying a more relaxed opportunity to get to know each other better.
- Citizen’s Law Academy Committee – This committee assists in the operation of a 10-week community education program originally devised and sponsored by the Idaho State Bar. This very successful program, taught by volunteer attorneys and judges from the 4th District, provides an overview of the legal system for non-lawyer community members. Class sizes are usually between 25 and 30. The program materials are fully developed and presenters are pre-scheduled through the ISB. Committee members organize materials, select and correspond with class members and introduce presenters.
- Spring Case Review Committee – This committee organizes our Spring Case Review and annual meeting. The Spring Case Review CLE brings together attorneys skilled in specific areas of the law who provide overviews of new case decisions, legislation or other legal developments in their respective areas of expertise.
- Law Day Committee – The Law Day Committee works in conjunction with the Idaho State Bar in organizing and implementing Law Day activities such as the very popular “Ask a Lawyer” program, lawyers and judges in the classroom and the “Liberty Bell Award.” Law day is usually on May 1st.
- Spring Fling Committee – Where the serious work gets done… This committee organizes and conducts our annual golf outing – a six-person scramble with great prizes, a barbecue and a number of other “games of skill.
Format will be a shotgun start at 8:30. We are limited to 28 teams. First-come, first.served.
- Deadline for entries is May 12, 2017.
- Entry fee is $450.00/team – Team captain must send one check (payable to 4th District Bar Association)
- Fee includes green fee, 3 carts per team, lunch, drink tickets, hats & putting tournament. Lunch will be served after golf for all participants.
- First round of putting contest after you complete hole #3 with finals after lunch.
- Individuals without a team may notify the organizers and we will try to match you with a needy team. Send no money; you will need to pay the captain of you team.
- Absolutely no outside alcohol permitted.