Recorded Program Rentals
The Idaho Law Foundation and Idaho State Bar Practice Sections offer a myriad of pre-recorded seminars available for rent to attorneys and law offices in DVD and audio CD formats.
When considering your rental options, please remember that only fifteen (15) MCLE credits may be obtained through self-study during each reporting period. Rentals offering Reciprocal Admission Credits can be found throughout the program listing. A complete listing of available rentals (by area of practice), as well as a copy of the required Rental Agreement & Order Form, is available below in PDF format.
- Review the Rental List and determine which CLE(s) you would like to request.
- Complete the Rental Agreement & Order Form - for your convenience, this is a fillable form and may be completed online prior to printing.
- Include the program number, title, and price from list. Be sure to watch for price breaks for individuals belonging to a specific ISB Section.
- Total the program pricing, add 6% Idaho sales tax (ONLY if located in Idaho), and determine correct postage.
- If paying via credit card (VISA or MasterCard ONLY), complete the payment information where indicated.
- Print, sign and date the Rental Agreement - unsigned agreements will NOT be processed.
- Credit card orders may be faxed to (208) 334-4515.
- If paying via check, attach to the rental agreement form and mail to ILF/ISB, PO Box 895, Boise, ID 83701-0895.
- Once the payment has been processed by our Accounting Department, orders are filled and sent via priority mail. Included with the requested program(s) will be any available course materials and an MCLE application for credit submittal. If a program requested is unavailable, you will be contacted immediately. *NOTE: Orders are generally processed within 72 business hours of receipt; however, may take up to one week.
- All "RUSH" orders and/or requests for overnight shipping require that payment is received prior to processing and a Federal Express account number referenced on the order for shipping charges.
- Programs are rented for fifteen (15) working days. After viewing the program(s) within the allotted time, return the completed MCLE application along with the program(s) rented to the Idaho Law Foundation/Idaho State Bar. The course materials disk is yours to keep for future reference.
Questions? Contact Beth Conner Harasimowicz or call (208) 334-4500.
Pursuant to Idaho Bar Commission Rule 206(d), several courses have been approved for Reciprocal Admission Credits (RAC). When reviewing the Rental List , look for programs that "RAC" has been indicated.
Questions concerning RAC approval or requirements should be directed to the MCLE Department at (208) 334-4500.