The Reciprocal Application, along with complete information for this process, is available in PDF format.You will need Acrobat Reader to open and print the documents. ( Get Acrobat Reader) Please submit all forms on white paper.
Please print out the following:
- Application Information Sheet - Includes all instructions for completing the application. Please print these instructions and keep them for future reference.
- CLE Course Requirements- Reciprocal admission credit can only be earned through courses on basic Idaho law that have been approved by the Idaho State Bar. Approved course are identified by the “RAC” designation.
- Reciprocal Application - Only original applications will be accepted.
- Fingerprint Card – Request a Fingerprint Card, complete all information and return the card with the application.
- Authorization and Release Form - Submit two forms for each application.
- Consent to Release Student Records - Submit two forms for each law school attended.
- Reference Form - Copy one for all references listed on the application.
- Section II of the Idaho Bar Commission Rules
Request a Copy of a Previously Filed Application
The Idaho State Bar charges a $25.00 fee for all copies of previously filed applications. To obtain a copy or copies of your application, please submit a written request accompanied by the $25.00 fee for each copy to:
Idaho State Bar
PO Box 895
Boise, ID 83701