- All applicants must submit a completed fingerprint card supplied by the Idaho State Bar.
- Include your name, complete mailing address and the DATE OF THE BAR EXAM (i.e. February 2012).
- A fingerprint card will be sent to you immediately.
- Contact a local law enforcement agency for completion of the fingerprint card. Some agencies have set hours for fingerprinting; there also may be a fee involved. Be sure that the official taking your fingerprints signs and dates the card.
- Return this card with your application. If your fingerprints are taken more than 90 days before the Idaho State Bar receives your application, the card will not be accepted and you will have to submit a new card. We suggest that you wait until you are ready to send in your application to obtain your fingerprints so that your card won’t be rejected.
- Return a signed copy of the Noncriminal Justice Applicant Privacy Statement to the Idaho State Bar.
Please contact Belinda Brown to request a fingerprint card be sent to you.
Receipt of Application
- A confirmation postcard will be mailed with the fingerprint card.
- Complete this card with your address and affix proper postage.
- Submit this card with your completed application for immediate notification that the Idaho State Bar has received your application.
- Please do not contact the Idaho State Bar Admissions Department regarding the status of your application until after you receive a confirmation letter and status sheet showing what documents we have received and what documents you still need to provide to the Idaho State Bar.